Friday, February 13, 2015

Alfatihah to our beloved murabbi, Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,




12th February 2015, a day where our beloved murabbi, Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz bin Nik Mat passed away. I am not among his families nor his friends, or maybe my directly ustaz or something else, but I can feel the lost. It can't be describe in any words. Betapa besar sungguh peranan Tuan Guru. Ya Allah...

Tuan Guru is actually a politician and he was a great man! He was a really great man. He's a murabbi. He's a Tuan Guru. He's everything. He's humble eventhough he was SOMEONE back then. I adore him. I vote for PAS for many years because of him. Ya Allah...

I cried when I heard that he had passed away. I listen to Hot FM and they keep on saying about Tuan Guru. Mohon sedekah Alfatihah. Frankly, it's the 1st time saya tergerak hati untuk sedekahkan alfatihah secara spontan (either than families and friends). and the moment Hot FM plays surah Yassin, my tongue keep on follow the Yassin simultaneously. Miracly it happened to him. The chosen one.

Semoga arwah Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat dirahmati dan ditempatkan dikalangan ahli Syurga teratas. Ameen. Al Fatihah

Daughter : "Mom, why do the best people die so soon?"
Mom : "When you're in a garden, which flower do you pick first?"
Daughter : "The beautiful one."



Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP