Monday, November 1, 2010

My wedding day!


Moments to remembered:


Reception's view. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. There are lots of thing that can be fixed. But I am satisfied as me and my family work really hard to get through this. So, with that, I am proud to myself. Alhamdulillah, and now, my life has changed! Pray for me, pray for my happiness okay! Muahhh!

- Solemnization



- Reception -






Details of my wedding day:

BRIDE's side 

Solemnization Theme : Pure white and sweet pinkish with red


Reception Theme : Cream and purple


GROOM's side :

Reception theme:


Official Photographer : Ryaniez Moment Photography 
Official Videographer : La Televisio
Solemnization Outfit : Wedding Galore
Reception Outfit : Butik Marlina
Make Up Artist : Make Up by Fiza
Hand Bouquet : Hana Zakaria Wedding Planner
Dais / Pelamin : Shayana Creation


Wedding Vendors :-




















































Wedding Review :-










Photobucket

2 comments :

Anonymous

hai awk..slm...bole sy dptkan email or contact number awk? saya ade nak ty sket about ur wedding... tq :)-miza

Anonymous

btw ni email sy. mieza106@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP