Sunday, June 12, 2011

My 24th Birthday wishes

Today is already 12th June 2011. A day has passed by. I've turned 24 years old yesterday. I can say that this 24th birthday has been among the best birthday I have ever had. So many things to be wished. Alhamdulillah, in this 24th year, I still can breath, live as a normal human being, perfectly fit in everything, and got almost everything that I want. Alhamdulillah..

So for this time around, my wish would be..
hmm.. ape yer.. I really hope that my lifetime would be expand much more longer so that I can have enough time to do good deeds to people around me. And I really hope that my life will getting better and better along the way. "better and better" in all aspects.

One of my wishlist before I blow off the candle is that, I hope to get a good husband, great family on my own, a husband that can take care of me more than anyone else could do. and I wish that my next birthday could be celebrated with something much more special than this. I know it sounds a bit cliche. or seductive maybe, but being honest, I already have my own plans. Yes, I'm one of a kind that have lots of things in mind.

That's my wish. Wish to have a happy family, a family that full of bliss from Allah.

Yesterday I got lots of birthday wishes from friends, not to forget from my special one.
200 birthday wishes on facebook. Seriously I'm quite shocked. Thanks to all for the good + motivated wishes. To those who has wished me on facebook wall, the one who'd just called me, texted me, thanks a lot. May Allah give his bless on you. and to Mr. F, thank you for the suprises, thank you for the gift. It means something to me. Really! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for all.


Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP