Saturday, July 9, 2011

Port Dickson!

Hi ! Lama gila tak tulis blog. Busy dengan kerja, keluarga dan boyfriend. Cliche. I know! -.-"

There are lots of thing happened. Dipendekkan cerita, saya macam happy je dengan life sekarang? Happy lah.
Ada la sad moments tapi mostly macam happy lah. Just pray for the next step I guess. =)

Haritu saya ada pergi PD with friends and not to forget, beloved. Actually this is a so called "ad-hoc" plan pun. Hari yang kami rancang untuk balik Semanggol for Abg Edi's engagement, sempat singgah PD. Kebetulan saya outstation di Negeri Sembilan. Wan (my boyfriend) picked me up from KL. After PD, we continue our journey to kg Wan di Semanggol. Abg Edi (Wan's brother) bertunang keesokan harinya.

Let me share with you some pictures la :







That's all. Lots of  ♥


Photobucket

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP