Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sedih nye!

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

Its been awhile. I dont even have a chance to update my blog. I'm just busy with the audit which is still ongoing. Hectic. Seriously. Sebab sekarang kami tengah buat strategic audit. Strategic audit is for me, audit yang payah la coz it's something new and you have to do some revision in order for u to proceed to the next level. Sigh. Ok la. Forget about all those creepy things..

I would like to share something which I think it's a big step for me. I'm planning to sell my car. the one and only car. Lama sangat saya mengambil masa untuk fikir and come out with that decision. I've modified the car, obviously I have no intention at all in the first place.

Mula2x saya saja nak test market kat mudah.my. Tak sangka pula letak harga tinggi pun orang still tanya dan nak tengok kereta. Tapi saya senyapkan diri dulu until one point I've decided to really serious in this thing when I'd discussed with my mom regarding this and she told me if I'm intended to sell the car, can, but with one condition. I have to angkat another car which I think that most probably I will chase for the sedan car. Senang nak travel compared to the mini car like mine now.

Mine with my beloovvvvvveeeeeed car ;(




Sedih bila ade serious buyer. Ada ke orang cmtu? Seriously. Saya sangat menjaga kereta saya. Asset yang paling saya sayang sangat-sangat.


T___T


Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP