Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 wishlist

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

Passed 5 days already for this new year and I havent think of my wishlist yet. Reminiscing to the last few years, I always looked back at my previous year at the end of that year. Either I had fully achieved my wishlist or 50% or null. Since I've deleted my old blog which I assume to have my 2011 wishlist that I wrote on 31st Dec 2010, I can't contrast the previous wishlist, I can't conclude how much percentage my wishlist has been achieved. But, never mind. We start off our new year with the brand new wishlist that I just write what's currently on my mind without further thought.

I have categorized my wishlist into 3:

  1. Family:
    • My wish for this year, I have a complete family throughout the year. Like seriously, I hope that all my family are and always will be in a really good heatlh.
    • Financial problem can be fixed.
    • My relationship with abah's family will turn as good as our good old days. Really meant it.
  2. Love:
    • Since I've engaged last year, I wish that this year will be the year for us to build a new life with a blessed bond by Allah. Amin.
    • Our love keeps on blooming before and ever after.
    • Get pregnant maybe if I married this year lah. Amin.
  3. Myself
    • Turns my gred from E11 to E12 and got a secure salary compare to current salary
    • Plan and do a great and memorable event for my big day
    • Stable financial status.
    • Change to a new car
    • Plan to change division in TNB itself. If dapat lah kan
    • Change to a better person. 
    • Be a good daughter to ibu, be a good kakak to my beloved sisters and brothers, a good and loyal fiancee/husband to be. Amin.
    • achieve ideal weight for me which is 45-46kg.
    •  
       
    Thats all for this moment. Hoepfully semuanya tercapai tahun ni!! :)





    Photobucket

    0 comments :

      © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP