Sunday, March 18, 2012

Here, in Sabah

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,


Salam,

I has been almost 2 months I didnt update my blog. Im quite busy with a lot of stuffs. Currently updating my blog in Sabah. Yes. Im in Kota Kinabalu now. Its a week already! One week left for me to go back to where I belong. This is my very first time here. They said that Sabah is boring. Yes. If compared to KL, Sabah is quite a dull city la but the similarity between KK to KL is that, people are busy at night. Night's alive here.

And the thing that I have to adapt several days is the solat. The schedule here is different. 6am the sun is ready to shine. Past few days I can feel that night is very long. I've slept for a very long period. Mybe I've been fooled by the sunrise at 6am.

What do I do here? I came here just for job purposes. Have to stay for 2 weeks. I kinda feel bored after 1 week. I cant wait to go back to KL. Btw, I have done something out of mind!! I've permed my hair. Its a half curl and half straight. I made it! Quite nice actually but it still seems a bit awkward having curly hair at the bottom of my entire hair. I wanna see the progress first. Maybe for a month. And if it doesnt suits me, I'll changed back to the original hair.

I cant wait to go back!

Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP