Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last night. scary.

Something went wrong last night. I've decided to visit my bf last night. Since housemate pun semua balik lewat malam. Boring sorang-sorang so saya decide untuk lepak kedai boyfriend saya. And the issue was.. He once message me when I'm on my way to Pandan. He said that he wants to tell me something.. "kurang menyenangkan.."

And I wonder.. what is it. Semalam ada spy datang kedai untuk interview dia. Tanya everything.. "Ada orang suruh saya datang tny serba sedikit pasal awk", kata orang tu pada wan. What makes me regret, kenapa my uncle tak datang tanya sendiri. Bukan kah tak proper hantar orang untuk soal selidik. I know that everyone's being protective. over protective. I'm not mad pun. Sebaliknya rasa terharu. but then, apa perasaan wan pula?

Kesian dia sbb dia pikir sampai hati buat cmtu.. They should confront and asked him 2 by 2. Isnt he that bad sampai tak nak jumpa. I know that I dont have father. and they being really protective. and thank you for that. But they should think and feel how it feels to be treated like that. No comment lah.



Photobucket

2 comments :

Rina Lia (◕‿◕)✿

Laaa ye ke.. I think they shud trust u.. Gie dah 24.. Boleh fikir baik buruk..bukan budak2 lagi..
Kepada pakwe gie jgn bkecil hati.. Prove to them that u can protect gie more than anyone else..
Anyway cepat kawin k.

Gieya Empire

they are all protective person. I know that they love me. but they forget that I'm 24-year-old. g tak ksh diorg percaya g o tak. but at least, respect other person. :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP