Wednesday, September 21, 2011

my bff has been.. hehe

Currently typing my new post during lunch hour. I'm not planning to go out for lunch sebab lately saya hanya makan nasi sekali sehari. Breakfast. Wajib saya ambil nasi. Dinner usually kueh tiaw atau x makan. Diet? Nope. Kurang selera makan, I think so. Ape yang saya nak tulis actually is not about food ke ape ke.. I'm just glad and really happy bila one of my besties, Miss Rina Jamilia dah jd tunangan orang. Alhamdulillah. (but babe, bukan aritu xnk orang tau ke? hehe). comel sangat. Ye la.. orangnye pn da cun.. bila natural make up lg bertmbh cun.. hikhik..


If u read this, I just wanna wish u a very happy life. Life will always goes on as we will also grow older and older.. and I really hope that your love towards him and his love towards you getting stronger and sweeter day by day, month by month, years by years, decade by decade or mybe century? senang cerita.. until infinity lah. hehe. I will always be there for you. Ingat lagi u once told me " kita sama kan gie". YES. kut? we've been together like.. 6 years dah kan.. at last, you've found someone. and I really hope that this is a REAL someone for you my dear. TERSANGAT happy! hehe.

and I'm waiting for Elly's and Miza's turn pulak :)




Photobucket

2 comments :

Rina Lia (◕‿◕)✿

ye ye saye bace ni haha. dah start stalk balik sebab dulu bloglist tak naik2 nama gie ntah knape

sekarang dah naik bila update

tahniah kerana bjaye mnjadi sumber bacaan saya wkaka

anyway thanks gie!! terharu :')

Gieya Empire

Hehehe. Kantoi. Big congratulations to u my bestfriend :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP