Friday, March 30, 2012

Official Videographer

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,


Preview of the wedding vendor. My friend once told me, the first thing you have to do for wedding preparation is to book the photographer and videographer. Last Sunday I went to Erien's reception, they played their "save the date" video. It's totally cute! I wonder who's the OV (Official Videographer). At the end of the video, I finally found it! LA TELEVISIO is their OV! I know that La Televisio still new in making a wedding cinematography. But I didnt expect the outcome satisfied me. I've contacted them before when they come out with a promotion, when they have just started up their business. Their promotion I can say.. ridiculous.. and makes me think even more than 3 times. I don't wanna waste my money eventhough it's cheap. Because one had just said, the less you pay, the less your satisfaction. They said that they already been booked on my date. So, I'm like... It's okay. I'll find another one..

But after all, La Televisio is one of a good cinematography pioneer. I can suggest you! hehehe. Maybe the video doesn't looks like what CST Production can produce, but they are creative enough to make your video real, nice to watch and what most important, we can feel it when we watched erien's video. So I called La Televisio back the day after the event, pursue for their quotation. And last night, I got an email through my Note, email quotation from La Televisio. It's not as cheap as their promotion before, but I guess it's much...much cheaper than any other OV. I plan to hire them for my "save the date" and my solemnization moment. It's less than rm1000 for 2 videos! Alhamdulillah.. They will be at Simpang Renggam, Johor on that 31st august, but they are free at night. So they willing to come to Melaka to shoot mine for the solemnization. And will go back to Simpang Renggam after the event. Alhamdulillah.

You wanna watch their creative idea? See this:




Nice isnt it? See ya!



 Photobucket

12 comments :

sarahmeay.snm

sarah booked la televiso jugak untuk majlis nikah 20.12

tapi sampai sekarang tak dapat video.
:(

Gieya Empire

aa. lmbt skit dear. dia busy kut. my friend bt dengan dia.. dr last year.. awl tahun last year.. tahun ni br dpt vid. mcm i, i byr lbh skit utk dpt vid tu within 1 day sbb nk play dekat dewan. sebab tu siap cpt kut :)

sarahmeay.snm

tapi dia langsung tak reply sms, tak jawab call. Tu yang sentap sikit tu. payment dah fully paid.

Gieya Empire

actually my friend been having the same prob as yours too dear.. wedding bln 3.. bulan 4 thun lps.. vid baru je dapat. gila tak? after meroyan bagai. sebab tu i amik langkah berjaga2x n mintak video same day edit. hasil not that bad, bagus jgk.. so vid i siap dlm ms seminggu je sbb highlight dh bt same day edit. full vid dapat mggu yg sama. i nk suggest kt org mcm tu tp my friend marah sbb katanya nnti menyusahkan org tu. wth. takpelah.. i bernasib baik.

sarahmeay.snm

Tu lah. I booked him 12months before my wedding, masa awal2 dia baru naik. Then my friend pun ada guna service dia, okay je. Maybe sbb masa tu baru2. Tak sangka jadi camni. Haih,

Gieya Empire

he's actually good. tp dia ada masalah in between. So saya pun taktau la mcm mne dia boleh bt kerja macam tu. Sayang because his artwork isnt bad. if he continues boleh laku kaw2. ntahla. cuba u try jmpa dia.

sarahmeay.snm

I nak jumps dia, tapi dia tak nak kot. Dia keep insisting nak post the video. Dia cakap dia kat pahang laa. Haih. Family I nak sangat tgk the video.

Gieya Empire

kesian kat awak. dlu saya siap ugut nk bg bad review lg. ntahla. die tba2 je ok dgn saya. dlu siap x dpt contact. nak bt pre wed video pn tak dpt. seminggu sebelum wedding bru dapat contact dia. boleh gitu? sebab serik dah tu yang mintak same day edit. byr lebih skit.

sarahmeay.snm

Takpe lah. We'll wait till end of month. Tgk camne. Mmg dah buat bad review kat blog. Tapi takde effect pun.

Gieya Empire

aritu i ugut nk bt bad review dkt fb. hahaha. sian u. I suggest u pergi jmpa dia sendiri. cari alamat dia. :)
dia mmg sangat susah untuk contact. plus, make sure num yang dia pakai sekarang betul dengan nama yg u contact. Last time I called him, tba2 tu rupanya num ex wife dia. dia dah tukar num.

Waniey

sarah...i pon same...my wedding was on 10.2.2013, sampai sekarang tak dapat...macam2 alasan yg dia bagi...bagi tracking no. tapi xde dlm sistem...bayaran mintak full...can i have your e-mail address?i cadang nak report polis je

Gieya Empire

sorry waniey for the late reply. my email address was noorhazirahamdan@gmail.com.
im not sure la where he is sekarang. sebab dah lama x contact dia. dlu dia busy dgn life baru dia with his new girl. sekarang tak sure la. org ckp ade org bt dia. better u figure out :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP