Monday, April 2, 2012

Teman baru saya :)

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

This is the update from less than 2 days ago. It happened on last weekend. Actually my fiancee is having a really bad fever since last Thursday. So, on Saturday, he wanted me to be with him all the time. (sebenarnya dia ni sangat manja). So I accompany him to go wherever he wants..

Started our day at Midvalley. He wanted to eat Portuegese Grill. I still remember the very first time I brought him there. My fiancee is quite fussy in terms of food. He ate everything but has to match with his taste. So I brought him to try my favourite food in Midvalley, Portuegese Grill, and he loves it so much! We spend our day window shopping, watching movie, surveying the necklace and things for hantaran and so much more.

He's really different these days. Right after movie, he sent me home. We hang out again for dinner at 11pm accompanied by Ika and her friend, Emma. What's more suprise is when he gave me a big bear, I haven't requested for the bear before. A cute big bear with a red rose. Dia dah pandai jiwang la. hehehe. I've never thought of  receiving red rose from him before because he once told me that he doesn't know how to buy, how to choose a nice flower cause the flower itself has their own meaning.

"I don't want us to fight anymore. I love you so much and I want you to be mine. So we shouldn't fight anymore ok"..



Mr. Mumu. :)



Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP