Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's a year already guys!

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,


Today is the day! When I recall back a year ago, where I have been selected to be one of TNB's members instead of TNB Research before. It's a year already! 4th April 2012. Happy Birthday to all PEP 37! hehehehe. Alhamdulillah. Semoga rezeki saya semakin bertambah dan bertambah. Dengan niat nak mendirikan masjid lagi. Semoga semuanya selamat. and of course, murah rezeki sangat2x. Amin..

It's been around 2 years I'm with TNB. Half a year with TNB Subsidiary and a year with TNB itself. Now I know why my late father wanted his children to become part of TNB members. Thank you Allah, thank you Abah. I love you and I miss you.



Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP