Thursday, June 12, 2014

My 27th birthday

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

I am not in the mood of writing my stories lately. But I would like to share to you what happened to me yesterday. 11 June is actually my birthday, my 27th birthday. Three years left before turning into 3 series. How fast time flies. At this moment, on my 27th birthday, I hold a title of "mother" to a cute little angel, Iman Hana Fakhira. Terasa tua sangat dah!

The night before 12 am, 11 June, I am not in the mood and decided to go to bed early. He noticed me being so weird that night. With a lot of things that had happened before, the so called back-stab friends, deceitful employee and many more stressful thing that bring into that "mood". I left my daughter with him that night cause she doesn't sound and act like she want to sleep. Until I heard "a birthday song" sang by him that night and with the background sounds "aaa....maamammaa....aaa" sang by beloved daughter (Fakhira sang a birthday song, I presumed) hahaha. Suddenly, it brings me into tears. He gave me a birthday present and three of us hugged each other.. It is so wonderful to have a belief that no matter what happen, the best thing in life is when my family is near me on my special day.

My husband and my daughter were with me on my special day, that is the most awesome thing I should preserve.


On my 27th birthday, I wish to have a wonderful day ahead, containing the healthy and the wealthy life all the way through. I really hope that I can be the best wife and mom to my husband and also Fakhira, I can lose some weight, maybe? hehehehe..

To my lovely husband, thank you so much for your effort of making me cried (for good) and thank you for being a wonderful husband. Although we were sometimes like a tom and jerry, but without you, I'm lost. Another half of me is you. May Allah ease our journey and keep this happiness of being husband and wife until Jannah. InshaAllah.

I would also like to thank to all my beloved families and friends who keep on texting, whatsapp"ing" and also pm'ed me on FB wishing me happy birthday, you are among the greatest person I have ever known. Thank you so much. By doing that, it really made my day. May Allah showered you with His love and bless entirely.

I love you all so much!



Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP