Monday, February 16, 2015

Life as an Engineer. Sigh.

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

Its a tough day lately. I am busy with my futsal, busy with my works. Actually we will be having a futsal tournament end of this month. So memang quite busy la skit these few days.

I am actually want to release my tension by saying I don't like being an Engineer! whoa! Pastu nak jadi apa kalau tak kerja? Jadi surirumah? No.no.. Nak jadi businesswoman? Boleh ke? Waaaaa.... Betul la orang kata, the grass always look greener on the other side.

For now, I am responsible for 8 person under me consists of 1 super foremen, 2 foremen and the rest is my lovely technician. I love my team actually. They are all nice people. I am sorry if I am too lazy to go to site. Hahaha. I don't like getting back late everyday. whoa! So? I don't like being an Engineer! Aiyakkk..

Stress. Ok. Take a deep breath. And set on your mind that your grass is greener than any other grass! Adios!





Photobucket

1 comments :

Unknown

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP