Thursday, May 24, 2012

My story updates

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

Pheewww!
It has been a month since my last post I guess. Quite busy with my daily life. Lotsa things happened these few days.. Just after the "rombongan cik kiah" came to my house to send the "dowry". Can I replace hantaran as a dowry.. or the dowry means mas kahwin? hehehe. Ok. Just forget about it.

It's all happen teeettttttttttttt... hehehe. Lets just keep it as a secret. I don't know why. People "love" to "take care" of me. I mean. All the facebook status.. twitter updates.. When it comes to an expression of my thought.. expression of my feelings.. People get misunderstood. I like to write a double meaning status and it is sometimes happen 2 situations at a time..come on lah! You can't say that it's straight to your nose. Bak kata pepatah melayu.. Siapa makan cili dialah yang akn rasa pedas. So, I have decided to delete my account. No private life story to be told to public. The more you tell your whole story, the more people detect and take advantages on your weaknessess. Be careful because the social network doesnt contribute to a "good" ways. Serious shit!

My left eye keep blinking several times in this May. My fiancee keep on denying the fact that something bad will happen. I dont know how to explain the fact that I have strong .. what we call that.. intuition.. Its not to believe but yes, its proven! I told my fiancee that my left eye blinked on the day his family came to my house. and he told me not to think ridiculously and that is all my nonsense feeling je. and I said, just be careful cause my left eye will blinked twice and it will happen because bad things occured. I dont want to say a thing but it has proven by the death of my late father. and lots more. I can't recall back all things.. Yes. Something bad happen the day after.

And my left eye blinked again last friday. When we decided to sell our DSLR. ok. We've been issued a cheque from an old account that has been closed long time ago. Gila kan? Dugaan. And now.. yes. My fiancee has to admit that I have a strong intuition on bad things.. and being honest, it's horrible when the eye started to blink. Seriously.

Friend, and family.. and my beloved family abah.. family ibu.. do pray for us. I love you!




Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP