Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vietnam : Worth Going!!

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,


Last weekend, my family went to Vietnam for a family vacation. Me and my hubby didn't have intention to go since we are planning for our honeymoon trip. They went there last Thursday. I only gave RM100 to my sister since some of my friends said that things sold at a very low price there. *Budget gila*

RM1 is equal to 6,006 dong vietnam. RM100 x 6,006 is equal to 600,600 dong. That's the current exchange. There are things that been sell using dong vietnam and some use dollar. My friend and my sister said that things are much2x more cheaper if you use dollar compare to dong. So make sure if you want to go there, you need to have dong and dollar.

These are things that can be bought with only RM100 or 600,600 dong:


Cap made in Vietnam for my beloved husband

I love VIETNAM shirt. My sister bought me three shirts

Sarung for next Aidilfitri. It's only around RM25 if the dong converted to ringgit malaysia

Handbags

"Alas kaki". Hand made tau!


and baju kurung ready made with "labuci", a gift from Ibu tersayang. For me its worth buying. They're all exciting and enjoying their school holiday there. Me? My husband? Enjoying our weekend watching TV's at home. *sob..sob*




Photobucket

2 comments :

oshinz

sarung tu cantik gila kot..

Gieya Empire

cantik! cotton plak. murah jeeeeeee.. rasa macam gila je nk pg

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP