Tuesday, July 9, 2013

40 days to go

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه,

Menghitung hari. Yes. That's the best word I can describe myself right now. 40 days to go. These 40 days of being single. I mean single from any big commitment. These 40 days of enough sleep. Soon, I bet I'm gonna have a tremendous change in my lifestyle.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate our 1st Ramadhan. 1st Ramadhan juga sebagai seorang isteri merangkap bakal ibu yang sedang sarat mengandung. Hopefully I can manage my Ramadhan properly. Dear husband, I will cook for you for the whole Ramadhan. Bukan apa, ada kalanya sebab dah terbiasa ikut dia, saya jarang masak dekat rumah nak2x bila dah sarat macam ni. Alhamdulillah kami pun dah cuba biasakan diri untuk berpuasa sebelum kehadiran Ramadhan. Terpaksa ganti puasa 9 hari yang tahun lepas punya. Hopefully Allah bagi saya kekuatan untuk puasa penuh sepanjang Ramadhan.

Regarding raya, supposedly we'll be having our Syawal at Semanggol this year. But due to my condition, I wont be able to travel that far. Plus jalan mesti akan jem. So we decided... actually my husband decided to have our first raya as husband and wife dekat Melaka. Tapi too bad, my family semua akan beraya di Kuala Terengganu this year (giliran sebelah arwah abah). Need to think for another option lah. EDD pulak on 19 August. Buatnya terawal japgi tak naya? Huhuhuhuhu..

But after all, the journey of carrying baby for about 9 months is a really precious thing in my whole life. My husband pon extremely excited to wait for another 1 month. We're all excited. InshaAllah, everything will turn to be as fine as what I'm expecting. InshaAllah.



Photobucket

0 comments :

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP